Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cookie recipes with cooked rice?

I'm looking for cookie recipes, using plain, cooked white rice as an ingredient.





Anyone?Cookie recipes with cooked rice?
this was the only one I could find...but should give you a start to make substitutions...........................鈥?..............Iranian Rice Cookies


Wheat Free Recipe


Ingredients:


1 cup butter


1 cup confectioners' sugar; sifted


2 egg yolks


2-1/2 cup ground rice


1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom (or more)


1 egg white; lightly beaten


1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios OR almondsCookie recipes with cooked rice?
I don't think there are any. I know you can use rice flour to make cookies. Maybe you could invent one. Never know might be a big seller. All I can say is experiment. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment