Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cookie recipes?

I am looking for cookie recipes. I am shipping to Iraq and need cookies that ship well. No chocolate please. I have made snickerdoodles, oatmeal raisin and mollasses so far. Any other ideas?Cookie recipes?
You ought to be able to find something here that will work for you....





http://www.northpole.com/Kitchen/Cookboo鈥?/a>Cookie recipes?
I received an email the other day with atleast 100 cookie recipes. please email me at lrenee88@yahoo.com and i can forward the email to you.
I got an email from a friend that has every cookie recipe known to man. Send me your email address and I'll forward it to you. It's really cool.
These are key lime cookies. They have white chocolate chips in them which can be switched out for macadamia nuts.





http://homecooking.about.com/od/dessertr鈥?/a>








These are for walnut cranberry cookies





http://www.diamondnuts.com/recipes/recip鈥?/a>





Thanks for helping take care of the soldiers! I love sending cookies too because that is about as close to home as they can get :)
Hi there. Well, you could check out Allrecipes.com, they have really good stuff...
Peanut Butter is always good. Or how about sugar or shortbread cookies.
i agree allrecipes is super my favorite site. but if you go to food network, and sign up for the 12 days of cookies they will send you a new recipe everyday for 12 days, they are getting ready to fire up so sign up soon. on their website you should be able to get the last 3 years of 12 days of cookies with a little bit of searching. really great recipes. another thing with allrecipes and food network they send you a new recipe everyday when you sign up with them

No comments:

Post a Comment