Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone have any great dog cookie recipes?

I have searched the web for recipes for dog cookies and most that I have tried are either to complicated or my dogs dont like them. I also purched some carob powder and would like recipes for frostings.Does anyone have any great dog cookie recipes?
there are quite a bit of great dog cookie recipes in here for you to make and your dogs to try out. I'm sure they'll like one or more of them.


http://thepoop.com/pooppantry/default.as鈥?/a>


Don't let the gross name of the site fool you. ;0)Does anyone have any great dog cookie recipes?
Hello I have been baking dog cookies for my clients dog at Christmas as a thank you gift. Some of my clients dogs will not eat dog cookies at all but they eat the ones I bake. I just start with unbleached flour or rice flour. I bake 4 different cookies... PB I use 2 1/2 cups flour 1 egg I don't measure the PB I just add till moist enough not to moist or cookies will be soggy. I bake them at a low temp for about 45 min to an our because the cookies do not have shelf life baking them longer at a low temp will keep them longer and that Geo's for all my cookies... then I make some with chicken broth... Flour 21/2 cups 1/2 graded med carrot 1 egg add chicken broth till mixture is moist not to moist. bake same as PB cookies then I bake Garic and Cheddar cheese.. Flour same amount 1/2 cup cheese 1 egg 1/4 tsp garlic some times with this you may need to add some water at small amounts for moisture or add another egg this one I play around with and then i make oatmeal and rice flour same 2 eggs 1/2 cup flour 1/4 cup white rice then i add small amount of goat milk till moist not wet yes dog can have goats milk not cow milk all of these dog cookies I came up with them on my own just play around with them and have fun the key is to bake them for a longer time at low temp... Have fun!
If you find one, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment